- Bank Nurse (no fixed hours – needed for holiday and sickness cover)
- Bank dispenser – NVQ2 trained (no fixed hours – needed for holiday and sickness cover)
- Delivery Driver (Mondays, alternate weeks)
Please ring and ask for the Practice Manager or send in your CV. Many thanks.
Suffolk InfoLink provides a search engine that uses key words and location criteria to find information about all sorts of local services, activities, advice, information and support, which are extremely useful resource for reception staff and patients.
- Charities and Voluntary Organisations
- Children’s Centres
- Local Groups such as scouts
- International Community Groups
- Support Groups such as drug and alcohol misuse groups
- Learning and Physical Disability Services
Are you entitled to a flu vaccination but declined it? If so please take this survey on behalf of Public Health about why patients do not attend for flu vaccination.
Take the survey
All patients have been allocated a ‘named GP’. Patients over 75 will have been advised of this by letter and those under 75 are welcome to ask at reception when visiting or telephoning the practice. Alternatively, this can be found at the bottom of your repeat prescription request if you are on medication.
One Life Suffolk
The Diabetes project www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk/type-2-diabetes